Catmouse APK is a Terrarium TV Clone. It’s said to bring the most HD Links and also be the fastest at searching. Today we will learn what it is and how to install the Catmouse APK.
Catmouse APK is a brand new streaming app, available on Firestick, Android etc. This is said to be the best Terrarium TV Clone to date.
What is Catmouse?
Catmouse is a Terrarium TV Clone. The same as Cyberflix TV, Titanium TV, Typhoon TV and so on. But Catmouse is said to be the fastes at searches and also brings better links than the others. Catmouse is a streaming app that searches the web for free streams for Movies & TV Shows.
Get more 4k & HD Links
You can get a service called Real Debrid. This serches the web for premium links, links you wouldn’t see when searching normally. The added benefit with them been premium links is that for most this can eliminate buffering. You can go and check it out or sign up if you wish HERE : REAL DEBRID OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Install Catmouse APK on Firestick & Android
Simply click on the Download below and it will download the install file. Then install the app and that’s it you’re good to go. For more information on installing Catmouse on your device, scroll down the page.
How to install CatMouse
CatMouse on Firestick
- When using Firestick, on the home screen navigate across to Settings on the top bar.
- Next go across and click My Fire TV or Device
- Click and select Developer Options
- Click Apps From Unknown Sources
- Now Click Turn On
- Go back to the home screen and hover over the Search icon in the top left corner
- Now search Downloader and you will see it appear underneath
- Select the Downloader App
- Click Download
- NOTE : If the app doesn’t download or install, make sure you have bank details linked to your Amazon Account.
- Now Open Downloader
- Allow Permissions (this is a must so the app can install files to your device)
- In the URL bar type — https://streamtrendz.com/catmouse-apk
- Click the Download for Catmouse
- Next it will ask you if you would like to install. Click Install
- Now Click Done
- When taken back to Downloader it will ask you if you would like to delete the download. Click Delete and then Click Delete Again.
- Now Exit Downloader and Go Back to the Home Screen
- You will now be able to see Downloader in your apps.
- Alternatively go to Settings/Applications/Manage Installed Applications and you will see Downloader in the list.
Download on other Android Devices
Follow the same steps as listed for Firestick. The only difference is, you don’t need to use Downloader. Just use a regular web browser on your device. Such as Google Chrome, Puffin TV, Internet Explorer. And download the file from that browser.
Also available in various Filelinked Stores
If you haven’t already got Filelinked we have a guide of how to install it. CLICK HERE FOR INSTALL GUIDE
We also have a list of Filelinked Codes for you. These are mostly created by YouTubers. If you would like to see the list click the link : FILELINKED CODES LIST
IMPORTANT: When installing third party apps to your device it’s recommended to use a VPN. This allows you to hide your IP Address so nobody can see what you are viewing. It also allows region locked content and more links to show. Visit the Best VPN for Android Devices. Official Site
Legal Notice: The streaming apps and covered on the Streamtrendz website may include copyrighted content. Users should only use these app’s to access media that falls under Public Domain status and is not protected by copyright. We do not host any downloads on the website.