Exodus Redux Kodi Add-on is a great source to get Movies & TV Shows. Let’s show you how to install Exodus Redux Addon on Kodi.
What Is The Venom Kodi Add-on?
Exodus Redux is an add-on that can be added to the Kodi media center. When searching for a Movie or TV Show the add-on scrapes the web to find you links relevant to your search.
The main menu consists of sections for Movies, TV Shows, My TV Shows, Networks, Box-Sets, Documentaries, Tools, and search. It also has many sub categories, such as Genres, Year, People, International, Comedy, Oscar Winners, and much more. Numbers is a great add-on that pulls in many standard and HD links.
streamtrendz.com has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. streamtrendz.com is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
How To Install Exodus Redux On Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY: https://i-a-c.github.io/ and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath that is named Enter a name for this media source
- Type iac or Exodus then click OK
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select iac or Exodus (whatever you named it)
- Select repository.exodusredux-0.0.8.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Exodus Redux Repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Exodus Redux
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
- Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
OTHER KODI ADDONS YOU CAN INSTALL
You can check out our KODI SECTION where you will find all things Kodi. So Kodi Add-ons, Kodi Builds, Kodi tips and more. We will also list some guides below you can try.
WHAT CAN I DO TO BE SAFE?
Another huge advantage to stay safe online or when downloading is by using a vpn. A vpn keeps you both safe and hidden. For example : A vpn will hide your location so nobody can see where you are accessing a site/app from. Online privacy is being recognised by more and more people. With the amount of online activity we do each day, we would highly recommend you hiding behind a vpn. This ensures you feel safe when streaming, downloading, banking and much more.
Here we have one trusted VPN Service we have used for a very long time. It’s supported on all devices and you can connect upto 10 devices at the same time. It also has the fastest download speeds for a software based vpn. Check it out here : 57% OFF IPVANISH
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. Stream Trendz is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.