This is a step by step guide to show you how to setup Real Debrid on Kodi.
Real Debrid allows you to more links from searches, and they are links from premium websites. This can cure buffering for many as the links are hosted on premium servers. Giving you great quality streams for on demand movies & tv shows.
Important: If you are using a VPN it is important you deactivate it while executing this setup process. Once the setup process is complete, you can activate the VPN as normal.
Top Tip: You should always use a VPN when streaming content online. This will protect your identity and hide what you’re doing when doing anything online.
streamtrendz.com has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. streamtrendz.com is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
How To Setup Real Debrid On Kodi
It is important you turn off any active vpn before registering for Real Debrid. Also make sure you are connected to your home internet.
STOP LEAVING TRACES OF YOUR ACTIVITY [visitorlocation]
Stop your ISP spying on you and prevent any unwanted letters or visits by staying secure when streaming online. Some apps, sites and Torrents will keep track of you IP address. Use IPVanish to hide your IP Address with up to 57% OFF The Best VPN For You! DONT MISS THE DISCOUNT!!!
CLICK TO CLAIM SPECIAL DISCOUNT!!!
- Register for a Real-Debrid account
- Install a Kodi Add-on or Build such as The Crew so the ResolveURL dependency is also installed
- Launch Kodi
- Click Settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Standard button
- Click Standard button until Advanced or Expert is activated
- Hover over Add-ons menu item
- Click Manage dependencies
- Choose ResolveURL
- Click Configure button
- Highlight Universal Resolvers, scroll dow to Real Debrid & click Priority under Real-Debrid heading
- Change Priority from 100 to 90 and click Done
- Click OK button
- Click Configure button again
- Hover over Universal Resolvers and make sure Real-Debrid Enabled toggle is turned on
- (You can also turn on Torrent Support here if you wish)
- Click (Re)Authorize My Account
- Write down code that appears in window
- Open https://real-debrid.com/device in a browser & type in provided authorization code
- ResolveURL Real-Debrid Resolver Authorized message will appear in Kodi after typing in code
Next, we will follow the same steps to setup URLResolver for real-debrid within Kodi
- Scroll down to select URLResolver
- Click Configure
- Under Universal Resolvers, click Priority again
- Change to 90 and click Done
- Click OK
- Click Configure button again
- Select (Re)Authorize My Account
- Follow steps to authorize real-debrid in Browser
- You will then see URLResolver authorized message
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once finished, you can return to your device’s home-screen and turn on your VPN.
The Crew is one of the many Add-ons used inside of Kodi. But this will be the same install process if you are using other Add-ons such as Numbers, Venom or Exodus.
Here’s Some Kodi Add-ons You Install And Try
You can check out our KODI SECTION where you will find all things Kodi. So Kodi Add-ons, Kodi Builds, Kodi tips and more. We will also list some guides below you can try.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. Stream Trendz is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.