Just a few days ago we saw that NaviXsport was no longer being updated. And the next best thing is WOW Sports Live. It is practically the same kind of app, gathering streams for Live Sports. So today we will show you how to install WOW Sports Live on Firestick & Android Devices.
WOW Sports Live
WOW Sports Live is an app which searches the web for links to streams containing live sporting games/events. It will have a schedule and list all the games it will be showing at that time. It may have the games on non English channels also, we’re guessing this is due to copyright. But you can still watch streams as good as on any other Live TV app. So if you’re a sports enthusiast then this app is a great choice to have on your device!
It’s Not Working?
Many people saw over the weekend that WOW Sports Live wasn’t working just days after NaviXsport experienced the same issues. But we have now seen that the app has actually been having updates, so changes in the interface, swapping of streams etc. It will never be as good as a premium service which is granted, but for those sports fans looking for a free live sports app this is a great option. READ MORE ABOUT WOW SPORTS NOT WORKING HERE!
How To Install WOW Sports On Firestick
The Following Guide is for Firestick, Fire TV & Fire TV Cube. For install guides on any other device see the Android install below.
- First go to settings at the top right of the amazon home screen
- Then across to my Fire TV (it may say Device)
- Click on Developer Options
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources
- Now you can go back to the home screen and in the top left corner you will see the search icon
- Click the magnifying glass and it will take you to the Amazon Store
- Type in Downloader (you will see it appear underneath)
- Then download and install Downloader
- Open Downloader
- Make sure to Allow Permissions when launching Downloader
- Now go back to home on the left side of Downloader
- Type in the following url in the box http://streamtrendz.com
- Then open the menu (if it doesn’t open click the 3 line button on your remote and select full screen mode)
- Now you will see Downloads, Click it
- Scroll down until you see a Live TV Section
- Select WOW Sports
- Scroll down until you see the Download Button
- Your Download will begin
- Once prompted select install, then Done
- Last thing is make sure you press Delete and Delete again to save storage on your device.
- You will now see WOW Sports in your apps section!
How To Install On Android / Android TV Box
- Open the web browser on your device (Chrome)
- Type in streamtrendz.com
- Click Downloads on the top menu
- Scroll down to the Live TV Section
- You will see WOW Sports, Click it
- Scroll down until you see the Download button
- Click it and wait for your download to begin
A VPN is Recommended
When using apps of this nature it’s important to stop your ISP spying on you and prevent any unwanted letters or visits by staying secure when streaming online. Some apps, sites and Torrents will keep track of you IP address. Use Ivacy VPN to hide your IP Address with up to 87% OFF making it the cheapest VPN around! Get the discount and get secure by using This Link.
Is WOW Sports Legal?
We aren’t sure what permissions this app has to distribute the streams it does. It’s worth checking out their policis and also streaming laws for your country.
IMPORTANT: When installing third party apps to your device it’s recommended to use a VPN. This allows you to hide your IP Address so nobody can see what you are viewing. It also allows region locked content and more links to show. Visit the Best VPN for Android Devices. Official Site
Legal Notice: The streaming apps and covered on the Streamtrendz.com website may include copyrighted content. Users should only use these app’s to access media that falls under Public Domain status and is not protected by copyright. We do not condone any form of Piracy or streaming content you do not own. We also do not know what license this specific apk may have or not have. Please check these details before you use any APPS. Please check your countries laws regarding content owners and rights for streaming.